MyMoney Website - Organizer Overview Pt 2
Personal Financial Website
Organizer Overview (Part 2)
This guide completes the Organizer Overview lesson. Beginning with how to add documents within sections.
- The menu options on the upper left side of the organizer tab lists out the available sections the client can view and/or modify. Click an item to view its details. Click Add to add information within a section, and click Save to save the changes.
- The organizer allows you to add any relevant documents to an entry by utilizing the Documents feature within certain organizer entries. You can either upload a document from your desktop, or tie an existing vault document to the entry. Anything uploaded through documents will automatically be added to your Shared Documents folder in the vault. The screenshot below is an example of the Documents section of a Taxable Investment.
- Professional Contacts allows you to add information on key contacts. Your advisor will always be listed first in this section.
- Income, Expenses, and Savings will contain your annual income, living expenses, and savings & contributions.
- Future Goals allows you to add retirement goals, education goals, and any major expense goals. Click Add to create a new goal.
- Financial Priorities are used to help create an accurate view of your plans regarding your finances. Here you can assign an order to your financial goals.
- Risk Tolerance provides a 12 question questionnaire. You will need to answer all 12 questions in full to see your risk score.