Holiday Tips from Vawter Financial
It’s that time of year again! Spending time with your loved ones and time to do a little holiday shopping or a lot of holiday shopping, but where do you even begin?
First, it might be helpful to ask yourself a few questions before you start.
- What kind of shopper are you?
- Do you start months in advance or do you wait until the last minute?
- Who’s on your list?
- Are you on the list?
- What supplies do you need?
- Do you wrap or leave unwrapped?
- How do you plan to pay for everything?
- Cash or credit card?
And the most important question you need to ask yourself is, Do You Have a Budget?
Wow, seems like a lot to think about but don’t let it stress you out. We found a few good articles that will help keep your gift-giving in check this year. At Vawter Financial, we wish you a happy holiday!
7 Ways to Avoid Overspending on Holiday Shopping
9 Expert Tips to Avoid Overspending During the Holidays